Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Are you feeling unloved and alone in your relationship?
- Do you long for closeness and connection, but end up stuck in the same old conflicts?
- Has there been a breakdown in communication, intimacy, or sex?
- Are you having trouble healing and rebuilding trust following an affair?
We all want to feel safe, secure, and understood in our closest relationships. We look to our partners to be reassured, know that we matter, and find safety in our relationship. When connection is lost it jeopardizes our sense of security.
The demands of life, work, finances, raising children, and other life stressors can cause us to lose sight of what matters most to us. These life events cause couples to slip into a cycle which keeps them stuck. Once your relationship begins moving in that direction, the emotional bond becomes damaged and you begin to feel discouraged, frustrated, and even hopeless.
Feeling alone, distressed couples enter therapy searching for hope. As a trained Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist, I help couples heal their relationship and deepen their connection.
As your couples therapist, I help you to …
- Restore physical and emotional intimacy.
- Reduce feelings associated with depression or anxiety.
- Repair trust due to infidelity.
- Develop a strong, secure marital bond.