Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy
Are you feeling stressed out? Anxious? Depressed?
Have you recently had a life transition or a medical diagnosis?
In counseling and psychotherapy, you and I will work as a team. As you talk about your concerns, I’ll listen carefully and ask you questions to help you clarify your thoughts and feelings. I’ll treat you in a respectful, nonjudgmental and caring way and help you to feel safe and comfortable. I’m an active and engaged therapist, and will offer you direction, guidance and input. As we talk things through, you’ll understand yourself better and new ideas, perspectives and solutions will begin to emerge. My expertise in problem solving, coping strategies, communication skills, personal growth, relationship improvement and emotional healing can help you change old patterns of behavior and begin to solve problems with lasting solutions, create more satisfying relationships, and live a more balanced and joyful life.
- Counseling for depression and anxiety.
- Counseling for relationship issues (marital, family, social, parenting)
- Counseling for self-esteem, assertiveness and anger management.
- Counseling for separation, divorce, and other life transitions.
- Counseling to understand emotions and behavior
- Counseling to work through issues of the present or past